Discipline and Security in workplaces is an essential part of running your organization smoothly. Ensuring office security through biometric access control, monitor attendance, and manage schedules or roasters of your workers are part of good governance. Many organizations have these functions but not in an integrated way.
NybSys’ Time Management and Scheduling System is a complete workforce management solution. It records entry and exit of employees using Biometric Devices (Fingerprint Readers, IRIS Scanner, Face Recognition), automatically calculates overtime, create and distribute schedules (for companies that operate 24 hours under a shift).
The system aims to eradicate common problems such as –
- Security of your premises through unauthorized entry and exit
- Manual recording of entry and exit which is inefficient, time consuming.
- Overtime calculation which takes time and manual input,
- Create Schedule for organization running 24 hour operation,
- Human errors and fraudulent activities
- Difficult to keep information organized and produce reports
Recording of Attendance
The system records entry and exit of employees using Biometric Devices (Fingerprint Readers, IRIS Scanner, Face Recognition). The records are stored electronically in a central database and can be used for creating various reports and take actions like sending emails to employees entering late of exiting early. The devices can cover multiple buildings through network connectivity.
The entry and exit points is secured through the Biometric Devices. Only authorized persons who have their details enrolled in fingerprint or IRIS scanners can enter or exit the areas you want to secure. In case the premises needs to have public access, the system can operate in non-restrictive mode (allow door opening without fingerprint recognition
You can create schedule for your shift workers through an easy to use interface similar to calendar view of MS Outlook.
When your employees work more than their working hours, the system calculates overtime automatically, saving you valuable time, money. The system recognizes normal working hours, committed overtime hours, and extra overtime hours. The system can also produce report on deviations from committed overtime hours and actual working hours.
Committed Overtimes can be per-loaded, saving time and effort from the employees and HR.
The intelligent system analyses records collected through biometric devices to produce management reports which can be customized as per your requirements. We can produce reports showing –
- Entry and exit timings,
- Late entry, early exit, Absence
- Hours worked
- Overtime hours
- Integrate with major HR systems (i.e. Parsal).
- Secure your premises by restricting unauthorized entry and exit
- Paperless, effortless accurate scheduling creation,
- Automatic attendance recording,
- Mobile and desktop based dashboard of scheduling for assigned personnel,
- Comprehensive and accurate reports,
- Reduce unauthenticated overtime claims,
- Compare estimated and actual scheduling with actual overtime calculation.